Monday, October 29, 2012

New Garland Door Decor

These are made out of 20" of garland with mesh intertwined and lots of ribbon throughout including a giant bow at the top of each. Ornaments and picks and sprays are also intertwined throughout each. These are all $25 each! Cheapest around so send me a message and let me know if you would like one!

P.S. The pictures do not do justice.. These are just adorable in person, I absolutely love the bows I did on these!! ;)

ALSO - If anyone in the Starkville, MS area sees this, I will be exhibiting at the First United Methodist Church Handworks Christmas Bazaar on Friday, November 9th, from 9am to 4pm.. Come on out and support local vendors who work hard in creating beautiful hand made items - tons of MSU items as well as plenty of Christmas items!!!! 

I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!

Can October be over already so we can start thinking about Christmas???? :)

-jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment